Our install process will get you up and running with Lusha in under 5 minutes.
1. If Lusha package is not installed in your Salesforce, you can head to our AppExchange page to get started:
2. Select the Install in Production option:
3. Check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox and click on the Confirm and Install button:
Select the Install for All Users option and click on Install button:
Check the 'Yes, grant access to these thirt-party web sites' and press Continue.
After installation is completed, click on the Done button.
After you've installed the package follow these steps:
1. Click on the Tabs page in the Setup menu and then click the New in Visualforce Tabs section:
2. In the New Visualforce Tab window, select the Lusha Admin from the drop down menu of the Visualforce page, write Lusha Admin for the Tab Label (Tab Name should auto-populate), then choose a Tab Style and click Next.
3. On the Step 2 page, change the first option to default off:
Select the lower option Apply a different tab visibility for each profile:
4. Change the Default setting for the System Administrator to "Default On" and click on Next:
5. On Step 3 page, "Add to Custom Apps", make sure that all check-boxes are checked and click the Save button.
6. Click the new Lusha Admin Tab:
7. Login to your Lusha account:
8. After you're logged in, make sure Status toggle button is set to Active:
If you don’t have an account with us, you can create a new account by clicking the Register link.
1. Go to Setup > Customize > Leads > Page Layouts > Edit on the object of your choice. We'll be working with leads in this example, but the process is the same for contacts and accounts.
2. Drag a new Section into the Lead Details area:
3. In Section Properties pop up window, type Lusha in Section Name field, select 1-Column as the Layout and click on OK button:
4. In the fields' Quick Find type Lusha to get all of Lusha custom fields and drag all fields (except Lusha Enriched - Company ID) to the newly created Lusha section:
5. In the upper Lead Layout menu, scroll down and select Visualforce Pages:
6. Drag the LushaLead component to the newly created Lusha section:
7. Once it’s in place, click the wrench icon in the upper right hand corner of the LushaLead component:
8. In the Visualforce Page Properties pop up, set the height to 280 (in pixels). Make sure that Show scrollbars is checked and click OK. Then click Save on the top left corner of the "Lead Layout" page:
We highly recommend adding the widget to the Lead and Contact object layouts.
To verify Lusha installation, go to an existing lead (if no lead exists, create one), and verify fields are populated with Lusha data:
Custom fields will not be populated until page is refreshed.
Well done! You have successfully installed Lusha for Salesforce.
For any further inquiry or assistance, please contact support via the following Form.