Our install process will get you up and running with Lusha in under 5 minutes.
1. If Lusha package is not installed in your Salesforce, you can head to our AppExchange page to get started:
2. Select the Install in Production option:
3. Check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox and click on the Confirm and Install button:
Select the Install for All Users option and click on Install button:
Check the 'Yes, grant access to these thirt-party web sites' and press Continue.
After installation is completed, click on the Done button.
After you've installed the package follow these steps:
1. Click on the Tabs page in the Setup menu and then click the New in Lightning Component Tabs section:
2. In the New Lightning Component Tab window, select the Lusha Admin from the drop down menu of the Lightning Component, write Lusha Admin for the Tab Label (Tab Name should auto-populate), then choose a Tab Style and click Next:
3. On the Step 2 page, change the first option to default off:
Select the lower option Apply a different tab visibility for each profile:
4. Change the Default setting for the System Administrator to "Default On" and click on Next:
5. On Step 3 page, "Add to Custom Apps", make sure that all check-boxes are checked and click the Save button.
6. Click on the App Launcher and then select the Lusha Admin app:
7. Login to your Lusha account:
8. After you're logged in, make sure Status toggle button is set to Active:
If you don’t have an account with us, you can create a new account by clicking the Register link.
1. Go to the Setup page, open the Object Manager and click on the Lead object:
2. Select Page Layouts from the left side menu and click on Lead Layout:
2. Drag a new Section into the Lead Details area:
3. In Section Properties pop up window, type Lusha in Section Name field, select 1-Column as the Layout and click on OK button:
4. In the fields' Quick Find type Lusha to get all of Lusha custom fields and drag all fields (except Lusha Enriched - Company ID) to the newly created Lusha section:
5. Click Save on the top left corner of the "Lead Layout" page.
6. Select Lightning Record Pages from the left side menu and click on Lead Record Page:
7. Click on the Edit button and on the Lead Record Page, drag the Lusha Custom - Managed lightning component to the page layout and then click on Save:
We highly recommend adding the widget to the Lead and Contact object layouts.
To verify Lusha installation, go to an existing lead (if no lead exists, create one), and verify fields are populated with Lusha data:
Well done! You have successfully installed Lusha for Salesforce.
For any further inquiry or assistance, please contact support via the following Form.